- Shop wide discounts by percentage — example; reduce all products by 10%.
- Shop wide discount on customer order total — example; spend $100 or more and get a 10% discount.
- Product level discount by price — set a fixed discounted price.
- Product level discount by percentage — reduce product price by a set percentage.
- Product level discount by quantity — set a lower price for larger quantities.
- 'Buy some, get some free' — buy 2, get 1 free or buy 3, get 2 free.
- Buy one, get another product free.
- Set product discounts on 'product only' or on 'product and options.'
- Highlight product discounts.
- Product discount message.
- Promote next discount level — alerts customers to quantity discounts applying if they order more.
- Schedule discount events by time and date.
- Meta tags for each product.